Arsenal rejection was the best thing to happen to me – Harry Kane

Фантастический роман Стивена Кинга (под псевдонимом Ричард Бахман).
kema cooll

Arsenal rejection was the best thing to happen to me – Harry Kane

Сообщение kema cooll » 09 фев 2018, 13:41

Изображение
Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane believes his rejection by Arsenal as a youngster was the ‘best thing that ever happened’ to him.
Kane, 24, scored his 100th Premier League goal, an injury-time penalty against Liverpool in the 2-2 draw on Sunday having already missed from the spot in the match.
wap sbobet The Englishman started the road to becoming a professional footballer with Arsenal, as Gunners fans often try to remind Spurs, but was released by the club’s academy as a eight-year-old.
And with the North London derby on Saturday afternoon, Kane admitted he had a ‘chip on his shoulder’ after he originally left the Gunners.“I remember the first time we played against Arsenal [for Tottenham’s academy team] and even back then, I had a chip on my shoulder,” Kane told The Players’ Tribune.
“It might sound ridiculous. I was only eight when they let me go, but every time we played them, I thought, ‘Alright, we’ll see who’s right and who’s wrong’.
“Looking back on it now, [being released by Arsenal] was probably the best thing that ever happened to me because it gave me a drive that wasn’t there before.
“For me, the rejection is the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Вернуться в «Бегущий человек»