Tottenham's Kieran Trippier dreaming of Michael van Gerwen and Phil Taylor World Darts Championship final

научно-фантастический роман Филипа Дика, написанный в 1968 году. Рассказывает историю «охотника за головами» Рика Декарда, который преследует андроидов — существ, почти неотличимых от человека, объявленных вне закона на Земле. Действие происходит в отравленном радиацией и частично заброшенном Сан-Франциско будущего.
chanoudom

Tottenham's Kieran Trippier dreaming of Michael van Gerwen and Phil Taylor World Darts Championship final

Сообщение chanoudom » 30 дек 2017, 20:57

Изображение

]ลิงค์ดูบอลTottenham right-back and darts enthusiast Kieran Trippier says he is dreaming of a final between Michael van Gerwen and Phil Taylor at the World Championship.

Trippier was at the Alexandra Palace on Wednesday night, along with team-mates Danny Rose and Dele Alli as they enjoyed a night off after ending 2017 in resounding style with back-to-back wins over Burnley and Southampton.

Trippier and Rose held up hilarious messages for Clarets' boss Sean Dyche and Spurs' red-hot striker Harry Kane on the night.

And in an interview later with Soccer Saturday, the 27-year-old confessed his love of tungsten. ]ลิงค์ดูบอล

"I love my darts. I went with Danny and a couple of pals, it's just a great atmosphere there," he said.

"I've always followed [Phil] Taylor. Hopefully we can see another Taylor and Van Gerwen final."

Click on the video above to see what Trippier had to say about his love of darts...

The 2018 World Championship from Alexandra Palace concludes on New Year's Eve with coverage of the final, which gets underway at 8pm on Sky Sports Darts, Sky Sports Main Event & Sky Sports Mix.
ลิงค์ดูบอล

Вернуться в «Бегущий по лезвию»